HAEFELE CONNECT IS NOW HIRING A SERVICE TECHNICIAN/INSTALLER
- Installs internet, cable TV and VOIP phone systems.
- Troubleshoots and installs Cable TV, internet, VOIP phones, and perform routine maintenance when necessary.
- Maintains company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
- Install, troubleshooting, and general repair for residential and commercial customers.
- Measure the signal strength of television, telephone and internet connections to ensure that there is adequate performance.
- Great customer service skills. Must be personable and reliable.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Must not have a fear of heights.
- Take care of company vehicle, equipment and scheduled work load.
- Exercise safe and ethical judgement.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be able to collaborate with team members.
- May need to perform occasional on call after hours duties on nights or weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience preferred but not required
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haefele Connect has been in business since 1983 as a local high-speed internet, cable TV, and digital phone service provider. The summer of 2018 marked our 35th year of business. The company has expanded to offer reliable high-speed internet, HD digital cable, and digital phone services to 22 municipalities. Haefele Connect offers a competitive benefits package.
Haefele Connect is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employer opportunities.