We are recruiting positive, hardworking people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, the opportunity to learn new skills and further develop your ability to handle personal responsibility. We are currently hiring part timers to work about 20-30 hours a week. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!
How do we define AWESOME?
Attentive - You follow directions and have a keen eye for detail. You notice the little things others miss!
Works Well with Others - You are a team player who knows when to help and when to ask for it.
Early Riser - You are a morning person who loves to start the day off strong!
Skillful Communicator - You are a great listener and can express yourself clearly.
Optimist - Challenges don’t get you down, because you know they are a great learning opportunity!
Multi-Tasker - When given big projects with many small pieces, you say “Bring it on!”
Eager to Grow and Learn - You always give it your best and are always looking for ways to improve. You like feedback and are constantly trying to better yourself.
What We Provide:
• Comprehensive Paid Training - This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
• Positive Work Environment - Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
• Fun Work Environment - We work hard and play harder!
• No Nights or Weekends Required - But if you want more hours, there are occasionally opportunities for more.
• Advancement Opportunities - Feel like you could take on a few more responsibilities? We have positions for that!
• Employee Perks-Rather you’re just starting out or hitting work-iversary milestones, we offer perks from bonuses, PTO, paid holidays and more!
• Emphasis on Personal Growth - We never stop learning, and neither should you! Every day is an opportunity to expand and develop your skills.
• The ability to lift 20 lbs, stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Have a valid driver's license.
• Your own transportation to and from the office.
• Give permission to perform a criminal background check and drug test