- Supervise HCBS and OPWDD in both Counties, part-time Emergency Assistant Worker and volunteers in Tioga
- Coordinator, oversee and implement services through HCBS and OPWDD in both Tompkins and Tioga
- Provide some employment services under OPWDD and ACCES-VR
- Participate on the Hunger Coalition, Tioga County Networking, Partners Meetings, Local MH
- Organize and run the mobile food pantry
- Ensure that the pantry is clean, safe and presentable
- Managing the food pantry with oversight, ordering of food as needed, tracking and invoicing food orders and submitting monthly reports to the food bank of the Southern Tier and to TOI.
- Represent agency and programs in the Community
- Assisting the ED and Director of Program Management in development and implementation of new programming and services based on the needs of Tioga County
- Participate and help initiate Development efforts in Tioga County
- Assist with the oversight of Quality Assurance
- Participate in hiring for the position assigned
- Participating in other agency projects
- Do the PAM surveys and Navigations
- Have individuals fill out forms if new to CCTT or keep trach of individuals who received services and provide to Administrative Assistant.
- Other duties as assigned.