Due to our continued growth, Haefele Connect is recruiting for a New Product Development & Marketing Manager position. Haefele Connect has been providing quality TV and internet products for our communities for over 35-years. We provide residential and commercial products and services to high-value customers. Come join our team and grow with us! Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
An ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Manage the daily creative marketing activities of the organization.
· Lead the team to develop and integrate marketing strategies in alignment with company vision and objectives.
· Create marketing vision, milestones and budget.
· Research, create and publicize compelling content that highlights company strengths.
· Analyze and suggest appropriate company partnerships. Effectively communicate and collaborate with design and marketing partners.
· Write copy for printed advertisements and articles.
· Sales experience selling to consumers/residential customers.
· Comfortable with (and experience in) fielding your own leads and exhibits follow-up skills with both leads and customers
· Ability to build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and concerns
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Sales database management experience; disciplined with lead and task tracking and pipeline management within the database
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
· Able to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Upbeat and positive attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Comfortable going door-to-door in a direct sales capacity
· Travel is required for this position
We offer market competitive compensation; health, dental and vision plans; and Paid Time Off. Other benefits include 401K w/ company match.
Job Types: Full-time, Hourly.
· Two years of marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, MBA preferred.
· Three years of sales experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Door to door
· Less than 1 month
POSITION TYPE AND ANTICIPATED HOURS
This is a full-time position. Flexible hours depending on business needs. May include evenings.
25%-50% Travel requirements
Haefele Connect is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employer opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Application Questions· How many years of Marketing experience do you have?
· How many years of sales experience do you have?