Responsible for performing a variety of duties to meet the commercial services needs of business customers. Maintains ongoing business relationships and develops new business from present and prospective business customers.
- Originates, prepares and presents loan requests for presentation to the Officers Loan Committee or Bank Board of Directors (from start to finish).
- Provides direct service to commercial customers of the bank with respect to deposit, loan, and other miscellaneous products and services.
- Assists and supports the offices in servicing commercial customers while maintaining ownership of the overall account relationship.
- Demonstrated expertise and ability to originate, underwrite, negotiate and complete participations.
- Working knowledge of standards, practices, regulations, federal and state laws related to lending.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis and review of loan details.
- Ability to view and analyze problems from different angles, and to identify and solve issues.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Exceptional sales and business development skills.
- High School diploma or the equivalent is required
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in related positions is normally required
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in a related field normally required
- Specialized bank training relating to commercial loan operations
- Valid driver’s license