Part-Time Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant reports to the Chamber President. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrative: Become thoroughly familiar with all Chamber programs, policies, bylaws, etc. Keep the Chamber President updated on all actives of importance. Assist Chamber President with correspondence, reports, maintaining appointment schedule, setting up meetings, monthly newsletters and special mailings. Scan newspapers and clip appropriate items for Chamber information files and/or goodwill mailings. Take minutes and schedule board/committee meetings.
- Supervision: Supervise students, interns and other part time staff.
- Chamber Functions: Set up for Chamber functions (committees, board meetings, mixers etc.) Participate in Chamber functions such as Ribbon Cuttings, Business Mixers, Business Show and any other special events hosted by the Chamber.
- Financial Support: AR/AP, Billing, Collections, Reconciliation of accounts, Financial/Bookkeeping Reports
- Insurance: Become knowledgeable with all insurance programs provided through the Chamber. Provide information and answer general questions regarding insurance programs. Interface with insurance companies.
- Data management: Handle all database information
- Communications and Correspondence: Help with all incoming calls, providing referrals, proofreading, newsletters, press releases, website and social media, etc.
- Membership: Invoicing, sales, information, reporting and all items related to membership to include weekly newsletters.
- Leadership Tioga Program: Coordinate and schedule program, record keeping, communication with program facilitator, etc.
- Special Projects: Work with President to coordinate all chamber activities and events.
- Up to 30 hours per week. Office hours 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM M-F weekend hours may be required for events.
- Skills required: Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, database management, website work, excellent written and oral communication skills. Education: Associates Degree and/or relevant work experience.