Essential Functions / Major Duties
Administers basic accounting functions and systems. Works closely with other finance staff members to ensure that the bank financial records are balanced and accurate.
- Administers the operation of specific accounting functions or systems such as Prepaid Assets, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, supply stockroom and Accounts Payable.
- Performs certain accounting activities such as preparation of General Ledger transactions, Federal Reserve Bank adjustments and handling foreign transactions.
- Balances and reconciles certain General Ledger accounts.
- Performs basic analytical work and produces management reports as necessary.
- Provides guidance to other departments.
- High school education or equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree or equivalent, specializing in accounting preferred.
- 2 years related experience preferred